Yoga news roundup: A little yoga helps with pre-job preparations
January 2, 2012
Plenty of mainstream media stories today (and yes, we’re running a bit late):
- College in Mysore adds yoga to the “soft” part of its training and finds its women engineers benefit. They handle stress better, and that increases their employability.
- Yoga Journal’s San Francisco conference gets coverage in … Malaysia.
- Model Christy Turlington is yet another celeb who has yoga as part of her health routine. (Yeah, who knew that, huh? It isn’t news until the media report it, as the old saying goes.)
- Fresno yoga studio owner gets some love from the Bee.
- How do you stand out in the sea of yoga studios. Brand yourself differently.
- The healing power of yoga in Sioux City, Iowa. No connection to tomorrow’s Republican presidential primary.
Posted by Steve