Namarupa’s latest magazine, celebrating its 10th anniversary, clocks in at a ginormous 96 pages.
It’s the biggest Namarupa yet!
OK, I technically don’t know that, but it seems like a safe bet. And there is tons to be found within:
- COVER • Frieze of Deekshitar priests, Sivakamasundari and Lord Nataraja Temple, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, South India. Photo©Robert Moses.
- Talk at Ashtanga Yoga New York • Sharath Rangaswamy
- Beauty, Knowledge & Silence: A Conversation with B.K.S.Iyengar • Andy Richter
- Ashtanga Yoga • Srivatsa Ramaswami
- Breath of The Gods’ Notes on the Movie • Jan Schmidt-Garre
- This is India! • Bobbie Jo Allen
- Maha Kumbha Mela • Claudio Notturni
- Chidambaram Kate • O’Donnell
- Aghora: Here and There • Dr. Jeffrey Hawkins MD
- The World is as You See It • Igor Kufayev
- Trika Rahasya: The Cosmic Triad of Kashmir Saivism • Vikram Zutshi
- Release from Karma • Jaidev Dasgupta
- Questions & Answers: Interviews with Atmananda and Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani • Alexander Medin
- Numinosity • Danielle Winter
Some of that should look familiar. Bobbie Jo Allen? Yes. The Bobbie Jo Allen who is one half of the Confluence Countdown team. (Cut the jokes! I know she’s the better half.)
Also, Kate O’Donnell’s name should ring a few bells. And possibly Sharath and BKS Iyengar.
Not enough to convince you to click on this link to get to the magazine? Well, it just so happens that Bobbie and I proofread the issue, so… well, we know it is worth your while and time.
Update: I’ve been told some early editions were 108 pages long. So this isn’t the biggest yet; but it’s the biggest out right now!
Posted by Steve