A new Namarupa magazine is out, and it looks like one that all Ashtanga Yoga practitioners will want to get.
It’s all about the lives and legacies of Pattabhi Jois and BKS Iyengar. Click here to get to the page and how to download/order it. Here’s what is inside:
- FRONT Sri B.K.S. Iyengar and Sri K. Pattabhi Jois
- Legends & Legacies Translation of conversation by Sunaad Rhaguram and photographs by Mike Hill
- 3 Gurus 48 Questions Matching interviews with Sri T.K.V. Desikachar, Sri B.K.S. Iyengar and Sri K. Pattabhi Jois. Interviews by R. Alexander Medin
- Sketches Sri B.K.S. Iyengar and Sri K. Pattabhi Jois by Keshav
- Traditional Yoga An informal talk by Sri K. Pattabhi Jois
- Next Generation Interviews by R. Alexander Medin: Prashant Iyengar & R. Sharath Jois
- Hoysala Brahmin Sri K. Pattabhi Jois by Eddie Stern
- Sri B.K.S. Iyengar Photographs by Martin Brading
- Surya Namaskar Sri K. Pattabhi Jois interviewed by Sunaad Raghuram assisted by John Campbell
- Aditya Hridayam from the Srimad Valmiki Ramayana
- The Yoga of Krishnamacarya Eddie Stern
- Masters in Focus Sri B.K.S. Iyengar by Kofi Busia
- BACK Sri B.K.S. Iyengar, R. Sharath Jois and Sri K. Pattabhi Jois ©Mike Hill.
Some of that sounds familiar (the three questions piece), so my guess is it is a mix of previously published material , but all bound up into one convenient package.
One convenient package that sure looks worth having.
Posted by Steve