We’re beginning to ramp things down, approaching the end of the year in the traditional way. There are family get-togethers on the horizon. There are a few meet-ups with friends in town for the holidays. The usual.
Plus there’s the usual look back at 2014 (before beginning to look ahead to 2015). I suppose highlights for us include:
- Practicing along the Ganges river a bunch of times during our Yatra.
- Getting up to the source of the Ganges, not surprisingly on that same Yatra.
- Bobbie’s signing up for Tim Miller’s Third Series Teacher Training next summer. (That includes a look ahead, admittedly.)
- We got a chance to practice at Ashtanga Yoga New York.
- We probably had the usual three steps forward, two steps back, two steps forward, three steps back year in asana practice. Poses come, others go. Breathing becomes more regulated, but maybe drishti fails a little. It’s why we call it practice, after all.
Anyone have any highlights they feel like sharing? Keep in mind, the what are you planning for 2015 post is probably around the corner.
Posted by Steve