For those of you waiting for the news from Mysore, it’s here:
SHARATH TEACHING AT KPJAYI, MYSORE
From November 1, 2015 (Registration will open on August 1, 2015)
There are, of course, the usual requirements:
1. Students may practice with Sharath for a minimum of one month and for no longer than three months.
2. Students must start their practice within the first 5 days of every month(e.g. Oct 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th). If you cannot start on one of these dates, you must wait and apply for another month. This also means that in-person registration at the shala will only occur between 1st to 5th of every month.
3. Students who submit more than one form online will not be accepted. We do not entertain any cancellations or change of dates, once the online registration has been submitted. Extensions of stay will also not be granted.
4. Students should not register for both Sharath’s class and Saraswathi’s class.Kindly apply to practice with only one teacher.
5. Students must pay by cash when they register in Mysore, and full fees are expected from the start date. Click here for the fee structure.
For those thinking it, yes, it’s a couple weeks after he joins Namarupa in the Himalayas.
Posted by Steve