Monday of this week, things got started in earnest at the new location for Ashtanga Yoga New York, even as classes continue at the new Brooklyn location, Brooklyn Yoga Club.
All the info is at the AYNY site:
In Manhattan: 25 First Avenue, between 1st and 2nd st on the second floor of the Bhakti Center.
- Monday thru Friday, 6am till 11am.
- Weekend classes will only be held in Brooklyn.
- Please click here to register for your time slot. Class payments will only be accepted through the registration portal, and not at the class location.
- For the next month the only two payment options are $200 for unlimited classes, and $20 for a single class. After November when the main room in Brooklyn opens up, we will add all of the other class packages.
In Brooklyn: 206 Vanderbilt Avenue, at the corner of Willoughby (next to the French Baptist Church).
- Please click here to be directed to the registration page.
- Classes begin at 6am, and close at 11am.
- Saturday and Sunday from 8am till 11am.
- No led classes until November.
- Payment plans are the same as Manhattan.
A key feature is that you can practice at both locations; sounds like they are streamlining that process still, but that is certainly a convenience that I assume will be welcomed.
Posted by Steve